Item # 31744 - 4.5" x 4.5", (6"X6" with adhesive boarder), 10 per box
For dry to moderately exuding wounds.
How to apply:
- Open pouch and remove dressing.
- Remove bottom liners (marked "1") from dressing, exposing the wound contact surface of the dressing.
- Position dressing so that the center island completely covers the wound area, and apply.
- Remove top plastic liners (marked "2").
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Leg ulcers
Pressure ulcers (I - IV)
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Donor site
- Traumatic wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Do not use on 3rd degree burns
Single use only.
Caution, consult accompanying document. Sterility guaranteed in unopened, undamaged pouch.